Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO@14 Foehammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Uploaded!
Updated and uploaded on server.
Updated and uploaded to server.

- Fixed grenadier issue
- Reduced crashed Blackhawk's armor value to 33%
Did you check if you can destroy it? I'd reduce the armor to the lowest possible value without it blowing up by itself just to be sure.
(04-28-2015, 01:44 PM)Outlawz7 link Wrote: [ -> ]Did you check if you can destroy it? I'd reduce the armor to the lowest possible value without it blowing up by itself just to be sure.

In the event the AH64 goes down, it will take a 'few' shots to destroy.
Couple of slight suggestions for this great mission.

1. I suggest changing the Apache's weapon configuration. It's currently Anti-armor (16 Hellfire missiles and chain gun). The "Covering force" configuration is more suited for this mission, (8 Hellfire missiles, 38 Hydra rockets and chain gun). That will make it more entertaining for the pilot that would be able to do some rockets run on the advancing infantry.

2. If you are being careful with the Apache it can take out the BMPs before they are visible using Arma's horrendously unrealistic tab lock function. I'm not sure but maybe increasing the view distance will counter that and the BMPs will at least be visible when engaged. Of course if the max range for tab locking is dependent on the view distance, that won't work, but it worth a shot.

3. The guys at the castle get the same overlay text message at the beginning of the mission (airbase Xavier something...).

Updated:

- Apache weapon loadout
- Allow alternate land exfil with civilian vehicles
Pages: 1 2