Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO12 - Spy vs. Spy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

(12-06-2014, 06:49 PM)Etzu link Wrote: [ -> ]In regards to Taru instead of MH-9, the issue is the detection is so much greater. The premise of the mission is to be as stealthy as possible, so I simply updated briefing that the MH-9's are stolen.

I would remove one slot from each team then, beimg the fifth guy im the Little Bird is really not fim, since you csnt even look aroind very well. I've been in that position once, anf is really not fun since you're essentially useless.

(12-06-2014, 08:05 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]I would remove one slot from each team then, beimg the fifth guy im the Little Bird is really not fim, since you csnt even look aroind very well. I've been in that position once, anf is really not fun since you're essentially useless.
If that's the case I recommend on keeping the two little birds and adding a Taru. Also, put the pilots with the teams, having them on another group just complicates things radio wise.

Having another chopper would allow all the  players to be useful piloting or bench firing.
I've updated again and replaced with Taru's. Don't say I didn't warn you with enemy detection Smile
Thanks Etzu! Uploaded.
Pages: 1 2