Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 - Convoy (COOP 14)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Island: Chernarus Summer
Filename: co@14_fhq_rhs_convoy.chernarus_summer.pbo
Situation:
The Russians have Chernarus firmly in their grip. In order to simplify a sea-based assault on Chernarus' south coast, an advanced US Army team Stellar-2 is tasked with taking out an armoured column headed for a supply base near Elektrozavodsk, with the aid of Recon team Hawkeye-1. Since helicopter extraction is not possible, the team has to steal a Russian chopper and force the pilot into cooperation.
Yeah baby.
Updated the mission on the server.
Extended the time that the convoy waits before moving to ten minutes (was two). Also, items in the HMMVW's should no longer be duplicated.
I think its better of instead of kill everyone, kill probably almost everyone, don't know, for getting the pilot to fly part.
I suggest the following - make it enough just to disable the tanks to account for the primary objective. Make it enough just to disable all the other vehicles to account for the optional objective.
Does the Javelin still have no effect over the vehicles? If not, I suggest put one launcher with two missiles in the Humvee. And maybe some more Stingers...

Great mission! I loved every second of it, it was great even just spectating.
Updated the mission on the server. Changes:

- Added two Javelin launchers in the Humvee's
- Made the Light AT Soldier a heavy AT soldier (Javelin)
- Disabling the vehicles is enough to get the task done.
Updated the mission on the server. Changes:
- Changed the mechanism with which the convoy moves. It should not have failed before, the method was using a normal trigger with a timeout, but the way it is now I can also trigger the convoy myself if needed
- Added two more M134 to the HMMWV's
I think I set that ambush ten times already lol. However, I love this mission, too bad we had such bad luck with it, because Arma.
Note there is also only one stinger missile in the aa loading. I think my console doesn't account for the magazine loaded..  Have to check