Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO@07 - STINGER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
CO@07 - STINGER

Summary: US forces are in neighboring Ukraine for war exercises, leaving Camp Xavier vulnerable to attack. Your an elite Spetsnaz unit tasked with the duty to purge the remaining US forces from the area and destroy their military assets so friendly forces can invade without issues.

Download

NOTE: Variable, please update server with this version.
Uploaded! Thanks Etzu.
Hey Etzu, nice mission but two comments, still:
1. Could you add psycho's revive?
2. Too much walking to the objective...
(11-21-2014, 02:24 AM)Variable link Wrote:Hey Etzu, nice mission but two comments, still:
1. Could you add psycho's revive?
2. Too much walking to the objective...

1.) Oops, not sure how I missed that. Corrected.
2.) Not sure how to correct this as the distance from objective 1 to 2 is 1.6km. I just tested it and it took 7 1/2 minutes from end to end. Taking into account patrols and such, the mission shouldn't be more than 30-45 mins to complete. What direction did you take?
With a little detour (I wanted to reach the control tower from the south east) it was almost 2 klicks. How about adding some ATVs?
Forgot to mention, please remove the Arsenal crates in this mission as well.
There are no Arsenal crates in this mission.
Alright, modified the LZ and included some small transport. You can use the original download link. On a side note, fixed whatever was wrong with my mods -- I just replaced everything out of frustration, haha.
Thanks Etzu! Updated.
Still no Psycho AIS... And for some reason, I couldn't replace my weapon. When I tried to drop it, it spawned a new one at my feet, until there were like 30 of them. I have a feeling that's an RHS problem though there might be a workaround. I had that problem before with this mission so I think it's a problem only with the leader slot.

Also, the LZ is right in the middle of some wooded area, you might want to move it to a clearing.

Good call on that GAZ! I managed to drive us all to our deaths.

When someone JIP it replaces everybody's backpacks with parachutes.

Looking forward to playing it again, it would be great if you could look into the problems.
(11-28-2014, 12:30 PM)Variable link Wrote:When someone JIP it replaces everybody's backpacks with parachutes.

Etzu, check my post here.
Updated, thanks for the help Alwarren.
Mission complete! Extraction chopper didn't come. Nice tense mission.
Niiiiceee Smile
Tough enemies, really sharp shooters, but we made it Smile
Exfil didn't trigger tho.
Hmmm, did you guys use smoke near exfil marker?
Pages: 1 2