Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: co@04_fhq_fte_air_mail.chernarus_summer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The next mission in our Fire Team Engagements collection.

This time, Balota airfield has to be attacked, but first, your team has to destroy the enemy AA to allow our choppers to take part in the attack
Top notch mission  Smile Though I kind of missed most of the action, as the Apache pretty much mopped up before I got into position. I also didn't meet Bravo on their end of the runway. Is it possible they got wiped out?
Thanks.

Yeah, bravo can be wiped out, of course, there's a BMP on their side of the the airport.

The problem with the Chopper is that it might wipe out a lot of dudes before you even get into position... I wanted the mission to be "a sight to see" , though, and what better than to watch the fireworks...
We played the mission last night, the AI were great and sneak-flanked us real good.
However, the Shilka was stationed north of the hangars. Could you look at it? bCombat might have something to do with it but I doubt it has since as far as I know it doesn't work on vehicles.