Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Co11-14 Hedgehogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hedgehogs is a morning sniper mission where a team of 11 snipers led by a spotter have the task of providing long range support for an AI fireSquad as they move towards their objective by weakening enemy positions for them to finish off and taking out defences for friendly Ghosthawk(3 players) with mortars(support module) and sniper rifle fire. Take as much ammo as you can carry.

I finished this mission about a month ago i know it is long since due but i hope you enjoy it. This is the last mission i upload for a long time because i have run out of inspiration/ideas for the arma mission developing.
I have plenty of ideas on me still. A lot more than I can manage. Too bad my time has been cut short Sad
Thanks Watchman! What is the max. number of slots? title says 11-14, description.ext says 12. What is the number with the Ghosthawk pilots manned?
p.s if you'd like some mission ideas, read the mission ideas thread, I'm sure you'll find something inspiring there.
11 snipers. 3 ghosthawk crew.
Ghost Hawk slots are not mandatory but make the kission easier
(11-23-2014, 02:34 PM)Watchmen link Wrote:11 snipers. 3 ghosthawk crew.
Are you sure? According to the mission.sqm there are only 12 playable slots.
It's a ghosthawk unit with gunner and pilot slots open. So it would show 12 whereas you can have 14 players as the maximum number
If there are 10 play CDG that are infantry  1 player whatever and 1 the play CDG that is a ghosthawk crew, then 10 + 1 + 3 = 14
Nice mission! Thanks Watchmen.
Nice mission, had fun shooting the AAF.

Some suggestions:
-put the UAV terminal in ammobox, was hard to find on the ground
-we had to move into the area to find the last enemies, server view distance is 1600m, so we couldn't see the bridge from the hills
-add some more ATVs
-move extraction bit closer/end it sooner
-mission is for 15 max, not 14, Ghosthawk had not much to do and got shot down by the enemy APC
Very nice mission, wouldn't have thought that a mission with a whole team of snipers would be cool like that Smile

Was anything supposed to happen at the church?
Nice mission, logistics aside, but a very unique one for sure!
Hey thanks guys Smile glad you enjoyed it and all turned out well. I was very inspired by the supports showcase mission and just knew I had to make a large team sniper mission. Did the support modules for the mortar and cas work? Also did you find the enemy snipers? And I hope the goats weren't an overkill since its just decoration to show you are on a mountain top.

The church was supposed to be a joke where you sacrifice one team member as an offering to the god of the mountain, it was such a spooky place and I knew I had to make an Easter egg but I decided players would be pretty worn out by the time all tasks were done
(12-01-2014, 02:38 PM)Watchmen link Wrote:Did the support modules for the mortar and cas work?

Yes

(12-01-2014, 02:38 PM)Watchmen link Wrote:The church was supposed to be a joke where you sacrifice one team member as an offering to the god of the mountain, it was such a spooky place and I knew I had to make an Easter egg but I decided players would be pretty worn out by the time all tasks were done

We noticed someone went missing  Tongue
Pages: 1 2