Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Star Wars Episode 7 Teaser Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In case anyone missed it (slap yourself):

(11-30-2014, 02:37 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]In case anyone missed it (slap yourself):

Looks pretty good, the only thing I really dislike is that light saber thing. There was nothing wrong with the light sabers, this really looks artificial.

The rest... I really hope that is Han Solo in the Falcon, and I hope they don't make everybody a teenager like with Star Trek...

God I'll be pissed if this movie sucks too....
Well, the main good thing in this teaser trailer is that it shows that George Lucas (may he forever be remembered as enemy of the people) is not involved.
I didn't like the football droid, it threw me off. In our language, that earth looking soccer ball is a big immersion breaker. All the rest - Looks promising, and let's face it, it can't be worse than the prequel trilogy.

These revamped X-Wings - When I saw them flying I had a starwarsgasm.
(11-30-2014, 03:34 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]These revamped X-Wings - When I saw them flying I had a starwarsgasm.

Yeah, X-Wings, Tie Fighters, Millenium Falcon, that all looks great. One of the couple million gripes I had with the prequel trilogy is how clean it all looked, starting at the starships (anyone remember that mirrored ship *shudders*). This looks gritty enough to be a Star Wars film.

Just please DON'T SUCK. Being better than the prequel is not enough to make up for them Smile
Yay, no more Lucas Kids Wars! Yes, that rolling droid is one thing that raises concern a bit, but I guess compromises had to be made. the other concern is - JJ Abrams himself, just remember what he did to Star Trek, and also last few seasons of Lost are "unforgettable".
Yeah, JJ Abrams is the biggest reason of concern. I just hope the he, and everybody else that works on that movie, approach his work with the same sense of holiness of the priests that entered the the temple after it was desecrated by the Greeks.
Star Wars VII:
George Lucas' Special Edition
hahaha spot on!