Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: COOP12 Urugal Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey,

heres an other mission i want to share with you guys.

here´s the background: After fighting in the area of irak and syria ISIS retreat after heavy casualties. Intel reports that the Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is located at the border of Afghanistan/Pakistan. It is assumed that the large cavesystem in the area of Urugal Valley al-Baghdadi use as his hideout. Find his hideout and eleminated al-Baghdadi.

required addons:

fata map
RHS
CUP
TFAR

please report mistakes and non working stuff. i believe PR fata isnt a server map, but maybe someone is interested in.

updated to v2
updated to v3
updated to v4 - added transport system and CAS
updated to v5 - add groupID; transport/extract should work now for both teams
update v5 briefing fixed
Sounds great. Fata is on its way to our addon requirement list, so your timing is good. Thanks ion!
doveman reported it doesn't load. I checked the mission file, it has dependencies on the ALive mod which we don't use.
ion, could you please fix that?
(01-13-2015, 05:17 PM)Variable link Wrote:ion, could you please fix that?

Done. New version uploaded, alive mod references removed.
Good man. Ion, we will let you know how it go.
Had a few issues with the mission:
- Loadouts kept resetting when someone JIP'ed. See my post in the mission maker forum on how to avoid this.
- I only had a rifleman radio
- We killed everyone, but the task didn't tick off.
- There was "Waiting for radio ID from server" flashing up a few times during the mission.

Other than that, I really liked it. Well done!
Our target was nowhere to be found. Loved the caves though!
I love to be back on FATA. Thank you man!
Oh yes! Despite the small problems with radios, tasks not triggering and super invincible tribal folks in bushes I really thought this mission was cool. I liked the setting. To bad I crashed two times during the mission and had to JIP (Not related to the mission). I've been having random crashes for a little while now, I'll make a post later in "technical" and a link my RPT files from last night. Hopefully someone can help me figure out what is wrong