Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons - Updated to 1.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, please update your NATO SF and Russian Sperznaz Weapons to 1.5. PwS and A3Sync users will be updated automatically. Those who manually install their addons, make sure to install also the optional and included ASDG Joint Rails. By the way, Armaholic has super fast bandwidth now, so if you are updating manually, get it from there.
I noticed Massi also updated a few of his unit packs, but they now require his new vehicle pack.
There's gonna be some heavy duplications then... if there's two groups trying to both port over Arma 2 contents. There's CUP and then there's Massi.... Now Massi weapons got enfields and such too.
Yep. The previous version was giving me some errors also, might be forced to update. Not all bad though, the vehicle pack has quite a bit of stuff from A2 and has been updated with FFV.
Why oh why there's a dependancy between the vehicles and the weapons. I've never heard of such thing.
We are currently NOT updating his units.