Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO@08 - Peppermint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CO@08 - Peppermint

Summary: Western forces are mounting an offensive against Green Mountain, an RU stronghold containing Chernarus' largest communication outpost.

No frills, pure action -- fill your backpacks and dig in.

MODS: RHS w/CUP

Download
Sounds great! Installing.
Great mission! Pretty intense
Thank you for your mission. Very fun and intense.  8)

Keep up the great work.
Lovely mission Smile
Short, simple and fun, i want more!
Nice mission. I was immediately shot from one of the M113's, so I had a good view on everything. Thanks a lot!
Completed! Nice firefight! Thanks Etzu, gotta love those colourful RHS unit in Chernarus.
(01-09-2015, 01:44 AM)Variable link Wrote:Completed! Nice firefight! Thanks Etzu, gotta love those colourful RHS unit in Chernarus.

Glad it turned out well, with exception to Alwarren, lol. I think I get you killed in all my missions!
(01-10-2015, 04:36 PM)Etzu link Wrote:Glad it turned out well, with exception to Alwarren, lol. I think I get you killed in all my missions!

Hehe yeah Smile
(01-10-2015, 05:59 PM)Alwarren link Wrote:Hehe yeah Smile

Next mission I'll be sure to put something like: if playername = "Alwarren" this allowdamage false; Smile
(01-10-2015, 06:28 PM)Etzu link Wrote:Next mission I'll be sure to put something like: if playername = "Alwarren" this allowdamage false; Smile

Much obliged Big Grin