Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: MOW Assault Squad 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey just wondering, but does anyone here play MOW Assault Squad 2?

I know its on sale really good but I'm wondering whether I should grab it now or later (no point on me grabbing it now with no one to play with if that's the case)
I have it it but it's one of those games I have no idea when I'll have the time to play. I also need to finish MOW 1, first.
I need to finish the entire collection.... Assault Squad 1 are practically just all skirmish missions. The rest are missions.

I'll get to it another time I guess.
I have it and played it online a few times..  Good game, but it needs some getting used to
Anyone wants to play sometimes? Probably Saturdays if I'm not out of town or loaded up on homework.
Had anyone tried the new skirmish AI for Assault Squad 2? I heard negative things about it. Anyways, there's this nice skirmish mode (Global War) mod I tried for original Men of War, its great. It's like your typical MP multiplayer mode, capture all the points but with AIs. I kind of like it more than playing regular Assault Squad skirmish.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/men-of-war-global-war