Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: RHS 0.3.5 Incoming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(01-09-2015, 11:05 PM)doveman link Wrote: [ -> ]+1 although if we could do postpone any changes until after Sunday that would be helpful, as I'm going to be very busy this weekend.
ok just say when you can.
Doveman, have you updated the PwS profile with the new patches for AiA TP and RHS?
(01-10-2015, 02:20 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Doveman, have you updated the PwS profile with the new patches for AiA TP and RHS?
If they're just new versions of the same mod then there's no need to update the profile as PwS will just prompt the user to update.
Ok, got it. Thanks Horus and Doveman for maintaining the profiles for us!
(01-08-2015, 06:24 PM)Horus link Wrote: [ -> ]ppl do you want to add ASDG Joint Rails for RHS?
Did we decide to skip this for now? I didn't see it mentioned in the update announcement.
I honestly believe we should add it since we use RHS units and other weapon addons.
RHS just updated to 0.3.6 with a load of new stuff
I like their new updater, makes life a lot easier.
(02-28-2015, 03:39 AM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]RHS just updated to 0.3.6 with a load of new stuff

USMC infantry and special forces, woo.  ;D
Alwarren said yesterday that only the USAF part is on PwS, is this still true?
(03-01-2015, 01:49 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Alwarren said yesterday that only the USAF part is on PwS, is this still true?

That was a misunderstanding, I said that none of it was on PwS yet. I'll check if it is now

UPDATE: Both are now available on PwS:
http://play.withsix.com/Arma-3/mods/o5xc...federation
http://play.withsix.com/Arma-3/mods/3PMz...med-forces
0.3.6 for tonight or Thursday?
Thursday. RHS will be updated on the server tomorrow.
(03-01-2015, 01:01 PM)Outlawz7 link Wrote: [ -> ]USMC infantry and special forces, woo.  ;D

Yeah, and a Mk 11, and a new MRAP (without dashboard Big Grin). Looking good.
After update delete asdg_jr_rhs.pbo  :Smile
Quote:ASDG JR is not required & Robalo's configs should be removed as they may contain obsolote data
Pages: 1 2 3