Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: COOP 12 - Operation Ivory (Altis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-26-2015, 11:47 AM)SPhoenix link Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, not a problem!
I'm a little surprised since I used the CiA repository on Arma3Sync... I need to be more careful Smile
Our Arma3Sync CiA profile shouldn't include the Massi's vehicles. Does it?
I'll double check. Very likely to be my mistake!
(01-26-2015, 11:47 AM)SPhoenix link Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, not a problem!
I'm a little surprised since I used the CiA repository on Arma3Sync... I need to be more careful Smile
No massi's vehicles in A3Sync repo.
Updated once more!
There were no vehicle from Massi's pack in the mission but for some reason it was still in the SQM.
It now opens with CiA repository.
Uploaded!
Mission works, but we experienced significant lag at its beginning. We also had problem with TFAR not loading correctly (that was weird, we had radios but couldn't use them). We had to stop the mission after we got to the lighthouse...
I suppose that the problem might be UPSMON, or another intensive script.

I can have a look at it, once I have my Windows system fully installed again including the tools.
Honestly it has to be that. I'm trying to stimulate a large scale skirmish in which the players must go through, in the crossfire, but clearly I need to not rely on fancy solutions.
Give me an opportunity to rework the mission Smile
Also I want to make it less walk - intensive, vehicle-friendly. Won't be fun otherwise.
(02-03-2015, 04:00 PM)SPhoenix link Wrote: [ -> ]Also I want to make it less walk - intensive, vehicle-friendly. Won't be fun otherwise.
That would be great, really.

Regarding adding skirmishes to the mission, no need for anything fancy. Two or three pre-planned, unscripted firefights between two other factions during the mission will convey that feeling you are after...
I was under the impression it was possible to bypass the secondary objectives using the boats we started with.
True although what I mean by skirmish is that I want the players to have to always be on the lookout for enemy movements from every direction... It's not really about the crossfire, it's about not being in control of your surroundings.
Yes, you can... Thanks for pointing this out Big Grin
Pages: 1 2