Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 - PMC Versus: Oriens (co10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(05-23-2015, 11:43 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Good man Smile So just 13 is updated, right?

I did some minor tweaks for 17 and 19, too Smile
Thanks. Updated!
Mission 20, had the following issues:

- Only one Javelin missile. Probably something needs to be fixed in the FHQ Debug Console
- Our HMMWV disappeared mid-mission.
- Final task finished without our doing anything
(06-25-2015, 10:34 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]Mission 20, had the following issues:

- Only one Javelin missile. Probably something needs to be fixed in the FHQ Debug Console
- Our HMMWV disappeared mid-mission.
- Final task finished without our doing anything

Thanks, I'll take a look! The HMMWV is a mystery Big Grin I don't use spawning or despawning...
Fuiba, the end is near and we are getting sad. Please tell us that you have plans for a new campaign!  :'(
(06-27-2015, 07:27 AM)Fuiba link Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I'll take a look! The HMMWV is a mystery Big Grin I don't use spawning or despawning...

Could be a corpse cleaning script if you using one. That could delete objects, empty or not moving, depends on how it works.
(06-27-2015, 09:49 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Fuiba, the end is near and we are getting sad. Please tell us that you have plans for a new campaign!  :'(

I second that, please say you are working on a new one!
(06-27-2015, 09:49 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Fuiba, the end is near and we are getting sad. Please tell us that you have plans for a new campaign!  :'(

?? ?_? ?? GIVE MORE MISSIONS OR RIOT ? ? ?_? ??
Sorry guys, I have nothing in the works right now. I'm super busy at work  :-\
No pressure Fuiba, if you find the passion and time to make a new campaign and need assistance in the form of ideas or technical support let us know, we are here to help.
On mission 23, number 10 (marksman) started with vanilla 5.56 FIA weapon/MRCO scope. Not sure if intended.

(07-05-2015, 10:49 PM)Den link Wrote: [ -> ]On mission 23, number 10 (marksman) started with vanilla 5.56 FIA weapon/MRCO scope. Not sure if intended.

Thanks, Den! It's not intended, I'll take a look at it in the next patch!
Fuiba, I suggest to also add the magazines before the rifles and rockets before the launchers so the weapons will be loaded when the mission start.
(07-06-2015, 11:32 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Fuiba, I suggest to also add the magazines before the rifles and rockets before the launchers so the weapons will be loaded when the mission start.

Also, move the adding of backpacks to the beginning, too. I need to change the console so that the loadouts work correctly... should probably make that a priority, really
I've uploaded a new version 2.46, link is in the op. It fixes the problems you guys reported with mission 20.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14