Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: New addons for the CiA server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, we are expanding our mod requirement list. The new mods will allow our mission makers to create the contemporary scenarios that we all prefer.

The following will be added to the existing CiA addon list:

F.A.T.A. - Federally Administred Tribal Areas, Pakistán + no-ponds patch
Hazar-Kot Valley
Aliabad Region
Podagorsk
PR Afghan Village
Thirsk
ASCZ A2 Community Map Fixes (just for the islands above)
LAxemann's "Mount" - Animations for attaching rifle items.
Team Roster - Adds an entry to your briefing listing all the teams in the mission, the players in each team and their role.
bhc_map_contour - Fixes the map height lines. Makes the map usable.
AFTP_Compassfix - Replaces the compass with a bigger one. Makes it usable.

PwS and A3Sync profiles will be updated. Please be ready with the new addons for this Thursday, January 15.

in case you manually install your mods and have problems with Prodagorsk...

i found the problem with prodagorsk, is a realy silly issue, by default the archive (at leats he one i got from armaholic) doesnt contain addons folder, the files are straight under the mod folder, i created manually the addons subfolder and now i can see the mod in my list and i can select it, dunno if it works yet, i'll do a quick test during the day
AFTP compass fix not available on Armaholic and Dropbox links. Can someone provide it for us, manual workers, without PWS or ArmaSync? No biggie meanwhile, I can always move my head closer to the monitor in case I can't read degrees. Smile
Look at Lobby in CiA TS  Big Grin
Thanks, I rarely go there.
I just uploaded for you  Wink
(01-13-2015, 12:46 PM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]in case you manually install your mods and have problems with Prodagorsk...

i found the problem with prodagorsk, is a realy silly issue, by default the archive (at leats he one i got from armaholic) doesnt contain addons folder, the files are straight under the mod folder, i created manually the addons subfolder and now i can see the mod in my list and i can select it, dunno if it works yet, i'll do a quick test during the day

Agreed.

Just noticed too.

Has to be created @Podagorsk/addons/PBO FILES FROM ARMAHOLIC HERE.

That makes the map appear to work as I had a small fly about.