Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO@12 Spearmint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CO@12 Spearmint

Summary: Civilians in the central Anar region of Takistan are in desperate need of fuel. In order to win some local support, our mission is to ensure the safe transport of a fuel truck.

Required Mods: RHS, AiATP

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to get access to upload directly to server, so here's the file in the meantime.

Download
Uploaded!
How did you guys feel about this mission? I was driving so it was hard to gauge, but my impression was a bit too easy (I guess we're just too damn good). If so, I may look to 'spice it up' a bit more...
(01-20-2015, 02:48 AM)Etzu link Wrote: [ -> ]How did you guys feel about this mission? I was driving so it was hard to gauge, but my impression was a bit too easy (I guess we're just too damn good). If so, I may look to 'spice it up' a bit more...

I guess the Black Hawk had mopped up most of the stuff already. You might want to move two of the Black Hawk slots to infantrymen (there is plenty of room in the HMMWV's) and make the Black Hawk an AH-9, which is significantly more vulnerable to ground fire.

Alternatively, replace the Black Hawk by an APC and add road blocks with Anti-tank weapons.

Alternatively, give the insurgents a few old-fashion stinger missiles Smile

Edit: I have to say, though, I enjoyed the mission. Even commanding was fun, although I prefer separate fire teams when I command, that's usually easier to handle.