Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: FHQ standard mission framework
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As promised, here's our FHQ framework. I've actually packed up one of my latest missions, Air Mail. This is also useful to demonstrate how to use the FHQ MP framework as well as the new FHQ task tracker (both are now function modules).

If you have any questions, just ask. If you want to use it in your own mission,s just create a mission, save it, and copy everything from this mission minus the mission.sqm.

Edit the init.sqf to your liking (you will probably want to drop calling intro.sqf, and remove the fade out stuff in the beginning).

Again, ask if something is unclear. Please don't spread it around too much, it's not really fit for a public release.

I have my own mission templates, but I am interested in the new FHQ TT. Could you release it standalone?
I will, eventually.. wanted to do it for ages now...

If you want to, you can take it out of the mission, it's in functions/fhq_tasktracker... see the fhq_tasttracker.hpp file for how to get it in...
Thank you FHQ!