Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO@12 Winter Panther
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[size=1em]Summary: [/size]
[size=1em]Panther teams are made up of 3 M1A1's with a goal to take back Thirsk from Russian armored forces.

[/size]
[size=1em]Required Mods: Thirsk Winter, RHS, Massi USMC Units (Latest!)
Mission uploaded on server, however shouldn't be played until units are updated.[/size]
Roger that Etzu! Tank missions are on high demand.
(02-14-2015, 12:35 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Roger that Etzu! Tank missions are on high demand.
What is the policy on human classes for Tank missions.

Does every player have to be a crewman? Is it allowed to have every player as a repairman/engineer class to repair his own tank? 3 or 2 crew members per tank?

Changing classes is an extremely easy thing to change for a the mission designer, but it comes with great ramifications for the difficulty and experience of the mission created.
(02-21-2015, 10:52 AM)Watchmen link Wrote: [ -> ]What is the policy on human classes for Tank missions.

No policy, whatever entertaining - works.
If i was a tank crewmen, i would like the job of keeping the vehicles fixed to belong to a dedicated repair team that follows the convoy from behind, so that i would heed caution and won't be reckless. Also immersion.

Think about it: if every player had the unlimited ability to repair his tank wouldn't players just move out of formation and ignore team structure to get dem killz since you almost don't need to worry about your own safety.
Mission played great Etzu! I think the only effect of not running the latest Massi is that we didn't have helmets.