Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Ubisoft store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Want to get something off my chest. Honestly, you won't believe that.

On February 18, I saw that Ubisoft store got Total War: Shogun 2 complete for 12 Euro. Yay, been waiting for the game to be on sale, so I got it... only strange thing was, it was "Preorder", not buy. I thought, well, it's been out for over a year, this is surely a mistake....

Well, mistake it was... buying, that is.

When I saw that I didn't get the game (although they took my money, naturally), I asked their customer support. I was told it was an error (the preorder thing) and they'd look into it. So, I waited... the shop now listed the game as available...

Waiting ....
Waiting ....

Two days later, I ask support again for clarification... no answer for four days... I write another mail... no answer for two days... I decide to call their hotline... the girl tells me they will look into it "today"... in the meantime, the shop lists the game as on preorder again...

So, "today" turned into three more days... now, ten days after I bought it, they STILL can't tell me WHY the game isn't available, WHEN it will be available, or WHY the hell they even sell it if they can't deliver it. Ten fucking days.

So, moral of the story: If you want to buy a game, do not for fucks sake buy it on Ubisoft's store. Their own forum is full of similar horror stories.

Honestly, it's fucking ridiculous
This should get a headline on PC Gamer. Outrageous.
I never trusted ubisoft after their bullshit drm and ruining some franchise although I'll say Vegas 2 was fun but no rainbow six but the kick out from ubi play server drop piss me off. Seeing this makes memcringe more about ubi. Some people may bash EA but to me Ubisoft are lower scums. EA seem to do well with some origin deals.

- sent from iPod
Two weeks plus two days down the line, still nothing. This is the most ridiculous customer service I have seen in my entire life. Everybody's saying EA is evil, but their customer support works on Saturday and gets shit fixed. Ubisoft's is just ridiculous.
Yeah, Ubisoft's been on my shitlist for a while now thanks to their DRM and awful Assassin's Creed ports.