Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Glowing Desert co 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Episode 11

Brief
CSAT nuke program in the area must be stopped before it starts.

Dowload
http://game-comics.com/missions-arma3/co...raa_av.pbo

Mission type: Infiltration
Terrain: Afgan Village
Required: @CUP, @FATA, @ASDg_JR, @CAF
Afghan village - nice! Thanks Alias, uploaded.

Updated.

Thanks to Manuel and Misha which helped me with some alpha testing i found few things to fix.

Same DL as in OP.
Updated.
Pretty sweet mission ALIAS, had fun blowing up some things like always.
Managed to complete it on first (well, second because the first time we had someone hit the ground on HALO), went well. The special effects are insane.
Great mission, I liked it. But Please remove that weird effect, not only does it make me nauseous, it also is pointless since the FOV is already quite limited, no need to make it even more limited.

And it would really help if we had tasks and knew that we had destroyed everything that matters.
Thank you guys. Glad to hear you made i. I hope you had fun.

(05-04-2015, 12:23 AM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]Great mission, I liked it. But Please remove that weird effect, not only does it make me nauseous, it also is pointless since the FOV is already quite limited, no need to make it even more limited.

Yeah, hard to balance the effects considering all sort of settings players might have, I already tweaked down the effect in the latest version, but didn't updated on server.

(05-04-2015, 12:23 AM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]And it would really help if we had tasks and knew that we had destroyed everything that matters.

Good point, i've inserted more radio and text messages in the last version to provide more feedback for players i didn't submit the update cuz i was counting on the fact i'll be arround when we play it and i'll be the one providing the feedback Smile

Good job guys, thank you for feedback!

(05-04-2015, 10:38 AM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]Good point, i've inserted more radio and text messages in the last version to provide more feedback for players i didn't submit the update cuz i was counting on the fact i'll be arround when we play it and i'll be the one providing the feedback Smile

That doesn't make sense, you're not around when someone else plays this mission. Tasks would make it absolutely clear that the buildings are down, and quite frankly, I do not see the difference between take and your Objective section except being clearer.
(05-04-2015, 12:23 AM)Outlawz7 link Wrote: [ -> ]Managed to complete it on first (well, second because the first time we had someone hit the ground on HALO), went well. The special effects are insane.

I told you is an easy mission Smile
Dont tell me, you found to make the ground glow green from the nuke's leaking radiation. Were the enemies feral ghouls and vault dwellers?

BTW, why are coop nights on thursday and not on friday/saturday
(05-04-2015, 02:52 PM)Watchmen link Wrote: [ -> ]Were the enemies feral ghouls and vault dwellers?

That will be in the next episode Smile
I'm a big fan of Fallout games, especially 1 and 2, i'd like to play a Fallout mod for A3. Far as i know there is a guy working on it and another creating a STALKER mod for A3.
(05-04-2015, 04:00 PM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]That will be in the next episode Smile
I'm a big fan of Fallout games, especially 1 and 2, i'd like to play a Fallout mod for A3. Far as i know there is a guy working on it and another creating a STALKER mod for A3.

You probably think of Meshcarver's Nova Zona?
(05-04-2015, 04:59 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]You probably think of Meshcarver's Nova Zona?

Yup, that's the one. On the art side he seem pretty skilled, i hope he can pull off the technical part or find some1 who can. I might give them some scripts for weather and ambient effects... some anomalies Big Grin