Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Dirt like effect on sky texture in arma 3, got out of ideas to fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this issue sine months ago, although it doesn't prevent me from playing but really annoy me when I see a dirt like effect on sky texture, I tried reinstall directx, arma 3 itself and even whole windows!

but didn't help until that some one in BI forum helped me by a sweetFX setting file here:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/qhmh5pzhh4...ttings.txt
which caused that dirt circle back to my top corners of monitor screen, but still is annoying.

I just though that maybe some parameters inside that sweetFX setting file caused that dirt effect to move there and maybe by adjusting them again, I get rid of it completely, so your help would be appreciated, also you are welcome to have anything else that can help, any file on my pc or just looking at it by team viewer.

also I need to mention that if I use "fullscreen windowed" option in video settings, this issue is gone, but problem is that I loose at least 12 FPS when I switch from "fullscreen" mode to  "fullscreen windowed" mode so I prefer to find other way to fix it. also I had to take shot by my phone because using any screen shot software such steam or fraps doesn't show the issue, very weird!

thank you guys.
With ReShade 0.16.0 + SweetFX 2.0 I don't have that visual effect  Wink

(04-18-2015, 08:09 PM)Horus link Wrote: [ -> ]With ReShade 0.16.0 + SweetFX 2.0 I don't have that visual effect  Wink
thanks alot i will try it right now hope can fix this damn weird issue.
you are a genius thanks! Big Grin
first it didn't do anything but when I used your settings problem solved no more dirt effect!
but I just want to make it more personal you know, for example it seems you choose to have FPS indicator, I want to remove it, also I feel everything is so sharped, but I prefer make it more blur, can you guide me again? thanks
never mind mate I found their sources and changed them, also I found what exactly fixed that dirt effect, value "1" for
#define USE_BLOOM
#define USE_LUMASHARPEN
fix it for me!
Salute  Big Grin