Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Coop2-All Ghillied Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I did a remake of the MW2 coop mission "All Ghillied up" in arma 3 on Altis, recreated everything from the weather to loadouts. I want to release it on steam workshop but i want it to pass you guy's QA test first.

Short 30 min coop stealth sniper mission CoD style. Please make suggestions if you have any.

Updated version at bottom of thread

Uploaded to the server as co02_ghillied_up.altis.pbo
Not configured for mods, so expect to adjust TFR channel if you use it
(04-30-2015, 05:35 PM)Watchmen link Wrote: [ -> ]Not configured for mods, so expect to adjust TFR channel if you use it

TFA channels should be auto-configuring on the server now Smile
Thats pretty cool. Have you ever encountered script conflicts when makers put in their own radio codes?
(04-30-2015, 07:16 PM)Watchmen link Wrote: [ -> ]Thats pretty cool. Have you ever encountered script conflicts when makers put in their own radio codes?

Not yet. Today is the first time we actually test it Smile
Looks great, I like it.
We were not able to finish it (we did not even get close to abdera to be honest) not being detected is a must here since the opfor knows how to shoot(maybe server settings ? ).  only thing that might be worth changing is adding a revive script since its almost impossible alone.
Ahh thank you for trying it. I had set all AI awareness to "safe" to make things easier and stealth more viable(you could see guys walking around with guns lowered). Did they hear you easily when you fired even though the gun was silenced?
I think they only heard our shots when we missed them, but if we went standing up or lowered we were spotted very soon, and the  AI is really deadly, the last time sithis shot an enemy, wounding him and that guy turned around and killed me with one shot (sithis and me were both prone).
yes, the ai was walking around on safe, also everyone I was able to see standing still looked very relaxed.
Anyone else has feedback? or maybe requests to use the new marksman dlc guns instead of vanilla
(05-06-2015, 03:24 PM)Watchmen link Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else has feedback?

We rarely play 2-player missions
(05-06-2015, 05:15 PM)Varanon link Wrote: [ -> ]We rarely play 2-player missions
I guess unless someone wants to do off session here and there with a buddy, then 2 player coop shall be played.
I'll try it out when I get a chance Watchmen
Coming updates:

Added full ghillie suits, choose at beginning(you can see the ghillie foilage on your hands in first person)
Changed several enemy patrols and locations
A few presentation changes
Weather effects
Added psychos revive
added some init scripts

Thanks for testing everyoneSmile semi-final version coming
Here it is, could someone pls update
Pages: 1 2