Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: greetings from Holland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody,

After playing a lot of great missions made by some CiA members I had to sign up here.

My name is Remco, 43 years old and I'm living in the Netherlands.
The first FPS addiction for me was oGR. Played that game with great passion for more then 10 years.

Since 2014 I am an Armaholic and love to play coop missions. Tried to make some missions myself, but the scripting part is way too complex for this newbie.

Anyways, hope to see you all soon on the battlefield.

Remco (Dutchman)
Good you found your way here, always fun with new people. Next coop night session is on Sunday. Hope to see you then  ;D
Dutchman, welcome! Should you like to venture back into mission making again, you'll find the best support team here on the CiA Mission Making board.

Looking forward to meeting you on Teamspeak.
Welcome Remco, you'll fit right in with all of us Arma junkies  Wink
Welcome!
Welcome Dutchman!

At last another 40+ player Smile
Welcome, dutchman. I hope you can fly Big Grin
Welcome Flying Dutchman Big Grin . Original GR is probably the only GR I truly like as a GR game.
(05-15-2015, 07:37 PM)Phantom link Wrote:Welcome Flying Dutchman Big Grin . Original GR is probably the only GR I truly like as a GR game.

GRAW wasn't bad either.
Hey Dutchman, great to see you here, look forward to you joining us for some good old co-op sessions.

I loved GR as well, it must be a 40+ thing  ;D
(05-15-2015, 01:08 PM)Dutchman link Wrote:Tried to make some missions myself, but the scripting part is way too complex for this newbie.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.ph...e-Missions
Good to see you Dutch. My advice for your mission making aspirations Is this, expect to be frustrated and wholly pissed because things will always go wrong and scripts will break during development. It is a long process to finish the creating and testing stages so don't give up when it gets tough and you feel like you're at a dead end. god knows we've all been there and look at all the amazing missions out there.
welcome buddy!
Hey, a fellow Dutchy here! Welcome , and I'm sure you'll find some help here!

Ik zie je vast wel op de server  ;D
Yay, more dutch! While I was born in Canada, my mother and grandparents are from Holland. Keep meaning to visit one day!