Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Co-14 Extreme Measures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-17-2015, 11:54 AM)Watchmen link Wrote:Is it? sorry but it seems to work for me. What is the proper code then

{_x setSpeaker "NoVoice";} forEach playableUnits;

I wouldn't set it for all units, since being able to hear the AI should out orders is a way to detect their presence.
What is the added benefit? I'm not sure I'm onboard.
People disliking "X get back to formation" prompts or playable AI reporting stuff that players can't see.

Thanks Outlawz!
I don't think I'll be implementing that.
I just had a quick go with the mission, it was quite nice though there really is alot of walking for players. Maybe thats why they requested vehicles in your initial 6 player version. My only suggestion is just reduce the walking distances a tad bit because you have quite alot of objectives and walking to each one is very far away. I see you put alot of detail into the loadouts for each individual solider, perhaps a grenadier class would not go amiss?
I will respond after tonight just in case we play it, don't want to spoil anything Wink but basically the mission is designed in such a way that players find vehicles either at or before their first objective.

In case they were a little trigger happy I also have a couple of surprises that they could take advantage of to get a vehicle...
Mission updated, see first post for links.

Change notes:
Fixed loadout due to unexpected Arma 3 init.sqf behavior.
Tweaked mortar rounds.
Uploaded! Thanks SPhoenix.
Following yesterday's playthrough (thank you so much btw!), mission updated, see first post for links.

Change notes:
Fixed mortar ammo count.
Added starting markers.
Fixed briefing.
Fixed tasks.

Mission updated, see first post for links.

Change notes:
Updated to 3DEN Editor standards.
Updated FHQ Task Tracker.
Fixed mortar script.
Pages: 1 2