Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Co-12 A Story About a Man...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: FEy08uPl.png]

***Summary***

This mission follows three protagonists: John, Peter and Adam.

Altis doesn't mess around with taxes. John and Peter lied on their tax and got punished. John owned a boat business -- they confiscated his boat. Peter just bought a brand new helicopter! They took it away.
Teeming with anger, John wrote a strongly-worded letter to the Government and was kind enough to add some of his personal fecal matter. Peter was a little more drastic and went postal on a civil servant. Soldiers are coming to arrest John and Peter. Well, arrest... the warrants are technically says "Dead or alive".

What about Adam? Oh Adam is just out hunting with a friend, by the woods close to where Peter is holed up. Adam loves hunting. Rabbits, deer, you name it. His personal favorite, though? People.

Follow the story of John, Peter and Adam as they engage on a quest to retake what is theirs - John's boat, Peter's helicopter, Adam's sanity.

***About the mission***

This mission is not taking itself seriously. Battle AAF forces with John ranting, Peter plotting and Adam losing his mind over the radio!
The mission is infantry-centric with a guerilla feel. Ever fired the Zubr pistol before? You will now!

***Features***

- Voice acting
- Custom loadouts
- FHQ Task Tracker
- Psycho's Revive Script

NOTE: NO ADDONS ARE REQUIRED.

Check out my other missions for squad to platoon-sized fun!

Please message me for any bug report and/or feature request.

Available through Steam Workshop and as a standalone download from Dropbox.
I like where this is going >Smile
Uploaded!
FYI, this mission is probably worth two playthroughs, as each team gets a slightly different experience...
Noted. We followed this path with one of Fuiba's missions, both teams had two cool objectives, too good to not play both.
Tried the mission, but had some issues:

- The 4th member of the John team was stuck in a wall
- we kept getting messages about tcb_fnc_restorekit error (There is probably a function module missing)
- Adam1 radio message was missing.

Looks interesting, though Smile
Hot damn. Thanks for that!
I'm surprised about the radio message, and I have no idea about the second one...
I'll look into it when I'm back!
(06-07-2015, 10:07 PM)SPhoenix link Wrote: [ -> ]Hot damn. Thanks for that!
I'm surprised about the radio message, and I have no idea about the second one...
I'll look into it when I'm back!

What is this tcb stuff? A script package you use? From the name, it needs an entry in the description.ext under CfgFunctions
It must be but I don't remember putting anything out of the ordinary in there...
Updated! See first post for links.

Changelog:
- Updated starting position for John's group.
- Fixed an error with the Wounding System.

NOTE: I didn't fix the "adam1" message as it is clearly defined in the description.ext and working in local. Couldn't replicate in local or MP.
Updated! Just in case since last time it didn't seem to update right, here is a special link for this version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ps6ybcxikzs6x0...s.pbo?dl=0

Changelog:
- Tweaked positions.
- Updated loadouts.
Oh yeah i forgot to add, i played as john's friend but was stuck in the floor when i spawned o.O
Indeed - that is now fixed!
Updated!