Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Lightspeed's Mission Feedback Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a poor aim, and having no bipods didn't help hehe
We had to take AK's because we ran out of western ammo at the end, but that's ok.
I think there was enough AI.
Psycho revive worked good.
Mission did not end at all.
Thanx for the feedback!
Not sure if you know this, but since nobody mentioned, marksman doesn't have any optic. Other than that, it was pretty fun mission. Here's a short recap if you want to see how it went:

optics fixed.
bipods on both marksman and AR.
plenty of extra ammunition which should get you through missions without needing to use opfor weapons.
Mission 2: Great mission, had fun playing
The second mission was good and I enjoyed it.

Went tactical and shot out all of the lights in our path.  Wink
Nice mission, definitely not too easy, it kept us on our toes. Mission didn't end though, what do you do to end the mission?
Just played the second mission.  Great mission overall!  A few issues:

1) Alpha medic (possibly Bravo as well) started with double loadout (2 medkits, ~20 FAKs) leading to some fatigue issues at the start.

2) The weapons cache task completes upon finding the cache, not destroying it.

3) Even after all tasks are checked (and all enemies killed), the mission does not end.

Still, great action and a fun mission!
Hi Lighty, nice 2nd mission! We had several problems:

1. The medics had two medkits. They are heavy and there is no point in carrying two of those.
2. Some units had way too much ammo. Remember that there is now encumbrance system in Arma 3. If you carry too much weight, you will ran out of stamina fast.
3. No need to put dots at the end of the task descriptions Smile
4. Mission didn't end although we killed all the OPFOR (I don't suppose you intended us to do so, did you?).
frosty serpent was great
Mission should have ended.
I will check medic.
Did you get a final message about NATO moving in?
I will reduce ammo.
Otherwise, glad u enjoyed it.
Liked the mission, would be nice with a "take out the generator objective" in it aswell
Cant put all the fun into one mission. ?
there was no message that Nato was moving in even though i think outlawz(?) checked weather we had killed all the enemys
I figured out the ending.
Trying to get all kit weights below 30kg.
Pages: 1 2