Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: work work work...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to say i'm sorry for my early departures the last couple of weeks.
My dad is building a new house and i'm doing all the tile-work in it, since it's my line of work.
So I've been working five weekends in a row now and that's taking it's toll on my gaming i'm afraid.
Don't worry about it Evans, its great that you have the willpower to come at all after tiling whole day  ;D How much work is there left to do on the house?
Thanks man.
Two bathrooms, a hallway, a kitchen and a laundry room, so i have my work cut out for me.
(06-08-2015, 07:39 PM)Evans link Wrote:Two bathrooms, a hallway, a kitchen and a laundry room, so i have my work cut out for me.
Whaaaaat. The mere thinking about all this work makes me tired Big Grin
(06-08-2015, 07:39 PM)Evans link Wrote:Thanks man.
Two bathrooms, a hallway, a kitchen and a laundry room, so i have my work cut out for me.

That sounds like at least a couple more weekends.  Sad
Yeah, and probably my entire vacation.
But i will keep playing as much as possible, but i have other games to tend too as well Tongue
Witcher 3 won't complete itself
Yeah I have some 'projects' like that as well ;D
(06-09-2015, 06:38 PM)Evans link Wrote:But i will keep playing as much as possible, but i have other games to tend too as well Tongue
Witcher 3 won't complete itself

My gaming tends to feel more and more like a work and I'm falling behind. Started Far Cry 4 five months ago, still not completed, and even smaller games like The Talos Principle demond more time than I can afford. I was pushing like crazy to finish GTA V, so biggest fish is eaten at least. But I see playing Witcher 3 sometime next year with current things going on.