Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Ghost Recon Wildlands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I am skeptical, as usual, but it definitely looks... interesting.
Rainbow Six Siege looks quite shitty as it is -_- if I show you the "MLG trailer" satire.

I wish they go back to 1st person like GRAW and OGR.
Something about this video rubs me the wrong way. Not betting on this game.
(06-16-2015, 01:19 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Not betting on this game.

You shouldn't. It's Ubisoft, 'nuff said. I am hoping for something playable in spite of Ubisoft.
Not betting either. Open world, blah blah blah, nice and all, but there's Arma 3 for large worlds... now we just need civilians. Third person pew pew pew kaboom ain't the ghost I knew.
(06-16-2015, 06:30 PM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]Not betting either. Open world, blah blah blah, nice and all, but there's Arma 3 for large worlds... now we just need civilians. Third person pew pew pew kaboom ain't the ghost I knew.

Well get away from the franchise name. The original Ghost Recon is history, it won't come back. Nowadays, they will release titles with that name that are completely different. Same with Rainbow Six. But TBH, just dismissing a game because it isn't like the original one is something that I won't do either. It might be interesting, it might not, I won't let the name scare me or lure me either way.
I guess it is what it is... but I hate it when people (tend to be my age since I'm young) screams why can't it be like Rainbow Six Vegas 2 or something like that (and they actually think Rainbow Six Vegas was the start of a franchise)...

Well, it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth when people claim something as if it was the start of the franchise when it clearly isn't.

These days I tend to remove the name from the game, especially in the cases of Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six, that way I can look at them as another shooter that might be fun to play now and again, and not expect them to turn into something I'm playing 10-15 years down the line I.e OGR and Rogue Spear ect.

I hold out a bit more hope for Rainbow as Rocky (Gr.net boss) said terror hunt might be something worth looking at, but I'll take both as they are not as what they were.....because that ship has long sailed off into the sunset.