Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: The Division
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Certainly something I am interested in.
I'd probably just be in a group with close friends....
Of course, never play anything like that on a public server Smile
I tried the Beta, I have to say the game is impressive. The environment is convincing, the ambient is immersive, the cover system is slick, and combat is fun. I hope it keeps up. Note that I didn't have a lot of interaction with human players, and that's probably the biggest challenge of the game.

Gameplay and the world seems great. One thing still bothers me. The bullet sponge enemies. Was hoping that the damage modelling was more "effective". Not talking about arma -like combat were one shot could kill you. But was hoping that the combat would have had more punch to it. TB's thoughts on the matter were pretty much like mine.

Lego, is the beta still open?
"The upcoming open beta for Tom Clancy’s The Division will be another short beta run, which will start on February 19, Friday, and will end on Sunday, February 21 and will be open for anyone with a PlayStation 4, an Xbox One, and PC."
Ok that means I'm out. I won't return before it ends. Thanks Lego.
Bought a new GPU that comes with a code for The Division and Farcry Primal and 256GB Samsung SSD. So guess I'm going to play the division after all. Tongue

Anyone want to buy farcry primal, GTX 670 or the SSD? Big Grin