Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Rebels Dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This Mission is a sequel from Spetsnaz Dream.
Time to get back at the spetsnaz now is the chance.
Destroy Communication Antenna by Airport and Destroy 2 Armor vehicles.

15 slot CO-OP Mission

TecK 9

Mods Used

01. All in Arma Terrain Pack by .kju

02. NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons by massi

03. Russian GRU and OMON Spetsnaz by massi

04. Thirsk Island by Raunhofer
Uploaded!
sorry Variable scratch the one you uploaded has no scripts.. This is the correct one Thank you..
No problem. just make sure to keep only the first post with mission file attachment, for the sake of those who'll get it in the future. You can update the post and replace the file. New version uploaded.
To go ahead, I have to say that I immensely enjoyed this mission, and I am looking forward to your next one. A job well done.

Here are a few things I'd like to remark.

1) I would not make everyone a Private. Make different ranks, and sort the ranks by number, i.e. start with a higher rank and go down to lower ranks. That will make sure that the leader will always get the command bar back (well, most of the time)

2) The second objective was a bit too much. I would have either stopped at the first objective, or put the second one closer, or provide more random transports all around the AO so that driving is an option.

That's really my only criticism. The mission was awesome, keep it up Smile
I think an engineer would be very useful since there is alot of distance to cover, and if your vehicles get a broken wheel or something you would have to walk the distance.
Thanks for the advises Alwarren  & Watchmen..

You know,  I had that in mind about placing ranks on the players. But somewhere down the line I  started
to work with triggers and waypoint and other things & I totally forgot about it.

The second objective I probably miscalculated I thought by placing 3 offroads on 1st starting point & 2 on 2nd starting point will be enough to reach 1st objective. Unfortunately that did not happen we got into a fire fight with enemy and several of the offroads end up damaged & also I did place 2 empty Iffrits inside the compound
but one of them ended up damaged aswell. Next time I will place a repair man.

And Im very glad you guys enjoyed the mission. I feel very humbled,  lets see how my next mission will turn out..

Thanks...

(07-01-2015, 01:12 AM)Teck link Wrote: [ -> ]lets see how my next mission will turn out..

Very much looking forward to it :=
The ambush in the begining where we lost our vehicles was epic! No one was prepared for it and we were caught of guard.