Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Rogue Danger Sp/Co@12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all

Here's my first attempt at getting back into mission making, my last releases were the tail end of arma 1 start of arma 2.

This is a simple enough mission but rather tricky.

Story background:
Quote:As the Russians forces withdraw from the med it seems we have a situation. One of the ultra nationalist generals disagrees with the Kremlin plans for a full withdrawal. We have good Intel that in order restart the conflict general Yukov of the VDV is planning to detonate a some kind of weapon of mass destruction, killing thousands of NATO and Russian troops and creating a far larger conflict, or at least that is his plan. Your team with support has been tasked to find and disable the device. Proceed West for extract marked on your map near Agios Konstantinos, but remember even if you complete your objective the enemy will not give up, expect anything.

Objectives:
-Reach Kore and search area for intel
-Once found proceed to where the intel dictates
-Destroy WMD
-Reach Extract
Virtual ammo at FOB available, you'll need it  Smile
Mods:
RHS / CBA

Bugs:
Tasks can be a bit iffy
Aside from that it should run okay

Credits:
Alwarren,Varanon,Variable,SPhoenix and Psychobastard - Sorry for the pestering!!

Attached is the pbo and a map of what your getting yourself into. It can be SP or Coop. Sp may be a struggle but it is doable.....just  ;D

Hope you all have fun with it, its a tad rough but hopefully I can improve on it and use it as step to move forward. Feedback wanted/needed!
Thanks
Jeza

Updated mission link updated below.
Glad to see you back in the mission making screen Jeza! Uploaded.
Can't wait to play it! Did you publish it to Steam Workshop?
(06-24-2015, 10:59 PM)SPhoenix link Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait to play it! Did you publish it to Steam Workshop?

I will and bi once someone has had a decent playthrough so there is nothing game breaking with it  Wink
Updated and released on workshop.
Thanks Jeza, updated!