Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 - CO 13 Snackbar Interrogation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Situation: Your lead commander have captured a terrorist officer who is part of the new allegiance of terrorism in the Middle East. He is interrogating the captive in Sharpur military base. Your officer is trying to get information from him about IS strength, numbers, alliances, and the new bomb they have been bragging about.

Mission: Guard Sharpur while officer interrogates with terrorist captive while command decides what to do next.

Enemies: Terrorists

Warning: Lots of explosions, a few suicide bombers. FPS may drop to around 10 (from my experience) in the beginning, it might get a bit better, I got about 20 usually, but feels ok for me.

Requires:
- CUP
- RHS US Army
- RHS AFRF
- AiA TP
- Massi African Conflict (optional)
Sounds great! What is the mission exactly? Guarding your officer while he completes the interrogation?
Guard duty at Sharpur waiting for a nasty surprise Smile (I hope I didn't overdo it)
I remember Oil Leak! I'm sure you did overdo it Big Grin
Phantom, overdoing is your moto, it makes your missions special and is the root cause of awesome missions like Oil Leak and Arma 2's Wild Riders!
Hehehehe... >Smile
Updated. Ammo should be loaded from start for good now.
Interesting effects and mission beginning but I would personally have some suggestions (just my opinion).

-Maybe fewer friendly/enemy units to improve fps a little. I was at 6 fps for a period of time at beginning.
-Make fog lighter, it's very dense.
-Clean bodies after explosions? (Alwarren deleted all bodies after explosions and instantly gained 10 fps).
-Some guys died soon after explosions so maybe move spawns a bit futher or something?

Should be good otherwise.
Was the death immediately at start from the one suicide bomber on the east that got close? Or the debris from a truck that blew up from the chopper bad shooting?

Just for heads up, I'll update in a bit. The unarmed terrorists are suicide bombers (keep your distance even when killing them).

Updated version of mission

- Less thick fog
- Exploded stuff will disappear after 10 seconds.
- Blown up US soldiers disappear after 10 seconds.
NOTE: I didn't use a clean up script since it messed up with joinsilent command (the one that I did found)
- Removed 7 enemy infantries from the wave that marches to you.
NOTE: I recommend to stay in the building for a bit until the explosion subside.
NOTE: surprise attack trojan horse style which is why there's a couple tangos inside the base at the start. Shouldn't be on your side of the wall, but on the other side there should.
(07-18-2015, 01:57 AM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]NOTE: I didn't use a clean up script since it messed up with joinsilent command (the one that I did found)

You don't need a cleanup script anymore, that functionality is inbuilt in the meantime: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Desc...anagerMode
oh. I'll keep that in mind next time, I already just made a bunch of triggers to check dead or alive instead for all the empty vehicles, the US guys body. Not the insurgents though.
Mission updated
- Removed MAAWs ( Sad one day... I shall make a defense mission with carl gustavs... I'll wait for CUP vehicles)
- Added more AT4s to replace the loss carl gustav
- Added 2 more javelin rounds and an extra backpack for people to haul the rockets around
Mission updated
- Replaced RHS ammobox since it was removed.