Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Truck Store [COOP 12]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Situation: ISIS has total control over the southern Afghanistan province of Aliabad, and are using this for slave trafficking. They transport their mostly female slaves in a couple of box trucks with unknown destination. In order to disrupt the trade, Tier One operators are send in to plant tracking devices on the trucks.

Island: Aliabad (FIRST! Smile)
Glad to see a mission that has females in it, even if not using a model!
Also working on an Alibad one, looks like you beat me to it.
(07-05-2015, 05:42 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to see a mission that has females in it, even if not using a model!

I had actually thought about freeing the slaves as well, but yeah, no females Sad
Smile A new FHQ mission. Looking forward to play it. Thank man!
(07-06-2015, 02:33 PM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]Smile A new FHQ mission. Looking forward to play it. Thank man!

We finished it yesterday.
Dam Sad
How was it?
(07-06-2015, 06:55 PM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]Dam Sad
How was it?

Well I liked it. It's funny to see how you have a certain idea in your head on how the mission would go, and then the players decide for something completely different Big Grin
What did you expect us to do?
(07-06-2015, 11:29 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]What did you expect us to do?

I expected a more direct approach. I would have thought that you'd use the sniper team to glass the target area and then attack from the west. But well, the beauty of Arma is that you can do whatever you want Smile

If you have any feedback, or something you didn't like about the mission, please let me know Smile
I should have taken a more direct approach. The rather poor results of the first engagement we had shook my confidence to move in violently and fast and made me move while securing our flanks. It took too long that way.