Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO@15_Operation_Entebbe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Briefing:
Use C130's and land at enemy airport runway.Follow the markers and stick to the plan at landing.Attack to rebels, kill them all.Once c130's reach to Pick UP area, the hostages will move to get in inside c130's.after that, fly to the base.While rescue operation time, send a team to destroy enemy jets to stop them follow the c130's.
Situation
Operation Entebbe was a counter-terrorist hostage-rescue mission carried out by commandos of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) at Entebbe Airport in Uganda on 4 July 1976.

Mods:
@cba_a3
@rhs_escalation
@CUP
@Task_force_radio
@asdg_jr
@asdg_attachment

*** There is a wired bug about c130 rhs.Im not sure its just rhs bug or it happening because of the ace mod.anyway, when you try to get in as passenger in c130 cargo, try cargo doors or back door right side.If you stuck , return back to lobby and rejoin. problem will solve with this way almost times.
Uploaded! I'm very much excited about this one. I know I'm not objective, but the Entebbe operation is probably THE most amazing special operation ever conducted in human warfare. Thanks for making ACE missions Persian! Finally we can have a go at ACE at coop nights.
Update mission

- Remove ACE 3
- Remove task force radio module
Updated!
update mission

- change radio setting!!!
update mission
- change hostage script
- added action to secure hostages
Uploaded! Persian, ASDG is not longer required, the functionality is now part of CBA. As the ASDG_JR pbo was removed from the server, will we have problems running your missions?
I'm not sure.I just use asdg because other mods need it, i think cup.I didn't use any code/script from asdg if it have it.
Shouldn't pose a problem. The (internal) addon name cannot have changed, so it should work as expected.
Hey Persian!
Team leaders have no LR radios, which makes ommunication between the teams impossible. Also, team members don't have SR radios, just the Rifleman radios, which also complicate things... I think that you can just leave all TFAR actions to the mod, and remove any TFAR setting for this mission.
Also, due to bugs in RHS, people get stuck when they try to board the C-130s. Can you start the mission with all team members already inside the planes?
mission update

- fix radio issues ( i hope Smile )
- moved players in c130 cargo at start
Great! Uploaded!
Bit off topic, Persian, but why the avatar picture ?
To remember...
"If is it against forum rules should i change it?"
It's ok, Persian, I believe Varanon was just curious.
Pages: 1 2