Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO@16_Operation_Rescue_Wings && CO@15_Black_Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CO@16_Operation_Rescue_Wings
Disable Radar
Team Bravo have to disable Russian Radar site before Alpha team can fly choppers with hostage.Eliminate all enemy units at area.
Secure Shipyard
Two teams, Alpha and Bravo have to link up and regroup somewhere near Shipyard and secure the area.
Rescue Prisoners
Save prisoners and transfer them to Shipyard area .

CO@15_Black_Gold

Enemy has been captured our oil fields.Local forces are about to recapture it.local forces first have to get access to armored vehicles and then use them for final attack to oil field.

Mods:
@cba_a3
@rhs_escalation
@CUP
@Task_force_radio
@asdg_jr
@asdg_attachment
@allinarmaterrainpack
Update mission

- Remove ACE 3
- Remove task force radio module
Updated!
update mission

- change radio setting!!!
Black Gold: Very cool mission. Too bad we all died Big Grin
Black Gold

I think Titan launchers is too much, we lost half our tanks before we got to the enemy, also are you sure they work with RHS armor system?
Good stuff in terms of Black Gold, AI definitely made it tough.
RE: Black Gold

Great mission, though very difficult if you end up losing any of the armored vehicles.  It would have been nice to have more ATs loaded into the Fuel Truck as well as the Repair Truck by default rather than having to do it manually which is just time-consuming.
[color=rgb(255, 0, 0)]@15_Black_Gold[/color]

Nice one. Not very easy  Smile
black gold was long and hard Smile ; we didn't succeed; but it was fun
Black Gold: I think it would be better not to have corpse removal for this one since the enemy density isn't high enough to cause lagging (plus we'll need to scavenge for launchers once our armor are all destroyed). Also, I recommend to replace all CUP launchers and vanilla launchers with RHS launchers. Non-RHS launchers and RHS armor typical doesn't work well together. Sometimes it won't damage the RHS tanks at all depending on which launchers you have due to RHS armor system.
ok.There will be a update,  base on your feedbacks.Black gold not only need better balance but also need better story and game play.

Rescue Wings: I think the mission ended prematurely, we cleared the radar and killed everyone at the airfield, but never got to the shipyard. It was "Mission Complete" all of a sudden.

Other than that, great mission Smile