Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: How to have blufor tracker map on billboard?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I m looking for away to do this in last few days!
I'm trying to create a command center . there will be some stuffs like monitoring things.I have a billboard in there and i want to have a blufor tracker on it so everyone can see forces movement.
I found some scripts and topics around of the web but still lost .Anyone has try to get this?

This script have blufor tracker on map in laptop , i tryed to get it on billboard but no luck.
https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/179786-coalaos/
What exactly isn't working ? This looks like a UI overlay with a laptop graphics around it
Workaround could be showing the ORBAT on map when you click an action on the billboard.
There is a option as blufor tracking, so you can track players on laptop.I want to have map and tracker on a tv screen as command office show units activities.Is that possible?
As far as I can see it, the laptop you see is just a graphics used in the background, so if you can replace that with a TV set or anything else, then you'd have the effect you need
Now I remember I used some sort of view unit headcam on a TV script in one of my stealth mission (Zaros Conspiracy). I forgot the script name, though I had those on TVs.
That laptop just is visual effect i think.it moved to face front and then delete .Im looking for a way to have a map and blufor tracker on a big screen somewhere in HQ office so officers can see whats going on in battlefield.
Still trying to find out how to do it.
Wait, you want to have the whole stuff visible on an in-game object ?

If yes, I doubt that this is possible
(08-30-2015, 12:01 PM)Persian MO link Wrote:This script have blufor tracker on map in laptop , i tryed to get it on billboard but no luck.
https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/179786-coalaos/

It will not work.

That laptop is a GUI. It's not "on" the laptop, it's just overlayed over the screen, you can check the source code of it on Github. The only thing you could do is add an action to a billboard and use a similar overlay for it.