Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Arma 3 Screenshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Off to Tanoha
[Image: 14793E809F5D896178B99D2D3C97C21B7B8DA9D3]
Off to tanoa

[Image: 44837B437D992178431E33627AFFCA51AC759F26]
[Image: 0FFEE997A521494C251F6E86CD7855338ABAE05A]
[Image: 473172D8E4219B531165B40650CA4D2AFC78F583]
Great shots. I think you caught me taking a shot with Javelin at the tank of doom and then Expendables IV are flying to sunset and new adventures. Awesome last hour in that mission.
[Image: 2016-01-08_00005.jpg][Image: 2016-01-08_00006.jpg][Image: 2016-01-08_00011.jpg]

Unnamed flying us out of there. Great mission Smile
(01-08-2016, 01:36 AM)Stagwine link Wrote: [ -> ]Great shots. I think you caught me taking a shot with Javelin at the tank of doom and then Expendables IV are flying to sunset and new adventures. Awesome last hour in that mission.

No problem, glad to atleast had made it a little fun considering the circumstances. I managed to hit it but then it rekt me. You guys did super well considering you made it out of there alive and even took the tank out.

One part of me wishes I didn't take it to have extracted with yous at the end though Tongue.
Yeah, Den was a killing machine. Too bad my recording didn't work, despite i had the recording indicator ON displayed, Shadow Play didn't record a thing, it was bugged at that point, even him couldn't handle the mission Big Grin
Guys, notice Unnameds cool hat and tattoos. Perfect PMC/mercenary look.
(01-08-2016, 05:14 PM)Stagwine link Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, notice Unnameds cool hat and tattoos. Perfect PMC/mercenary look.

Indeed, many textures from Arma 3 such as skin are really high quality.
Most of the texture work in Arma 3 is really good quality. I do think they had the quality aspect of it down pretty well, I just wish they had more quantity and more "real" stuff. I really missed BMP's for a long time.
Those tats are only for Stavrou's uniform since he's the cool campaign protagonist. I think Nikos playboy suit has tattoos as well.
I noticed the tattoos,  but didn't know there was that cool hat(probably would have taken the first helmet I had seen had I noticed) as well ? quite fitting for that kind of mission
As it is wintery outside..some screenshots to reflect it:

Soldier of A-company/2nd Battalion/22nd Infantry (10th Mountain) is preparing to cross icy ford during the opening action of the Thirsk campaign...(COOP Winters night. Completed)

US Marine (1/2nd Marines) observes shelling of their LZ during action in Thirsk...(COOP Winter's Fury. Completed)

A Force Recon Marine has located enemy Grad launcher in snowy Thirsk...(COOP Winter's pack. Not yet played)

[Image: tnDPI.jpg]

Soldier of Anvil Company/2nd Battalion/22nd Infantry Regiment (10th Mountain) has just fired upon Russian BTR...(COOP Winter's Twilight. Completed)

Soldiers of A-company/2/22nd Inf (10th Mountain) return to fire at point blank range near Thirsk Airport (COOP Winter's Ground)

Awesome shots Stag, do you have these on steam? I'd like to add them to my favorites collection.
Soldier of Anvil Company/2/22nd Inf defends the chapel of Dagon in Thirsk...

US Marine has a rare moment of relief before action in Thirsk...

Anvil company of 2nd Battalion  crossing icy ford during opening moves of Thirsk crisis...

Anvil Company has just scored ...

A soldier is checking his vest for a fresh mag while taking cover from enemy fire...

Some teasers:

BTR of  1/I/138d Guards Motor Rifle returns fire during action near Highway 5, Finland. (COOP 15. 'Lead the charge'. Prospect mission, pending release)

US Marines enters a burning farm in eastern Finland..

US Marine of Fox-company/2nd Battalion (2nd Marines) has scored with SMAW as artillery illuminates the sky...
(COOP15. Day on a farm. Prospect mission, pending release)

FDF heavy mortars have opened fire. Joint Fires Observer of 5th Cavalry Regiment (1st Cavalry Division) observes the shelling just prior to assault.

Elements of 1/I/104th Air Assault have a moment of relief in their LZ before it is time to go to work...

Lieutenant of 104th Air Assault is taking cover from enemy artillery somewhere in southern Finland...

Infantry of 1/I/104th Air Assault advances behind the BMD-2. No time for roadside picnic. Work awaits. (COOP16. Roadside picnic. Prospect mission, pending release)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6