Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO@10 Rebel Yell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Summary:

Rebel forces have managed to intercept a friendly convoy and stolen a military device used for chemical warfare. US forces are tasked with locating and destroying the device and eliminating all opposition.

Mods: AiATP, CUP_Units, CUP_Weapons
Terrain: Bystrica
Filename: co@10_rebel_yell.woodland.acr.pbo
Yay, love Bustrica. Looking forward to it.
Updated:
  • Fixed Psycho revive script
  • Fixed global settings for cargo removal
  • Fixed long-range radio removals on leaders
  • Fixed hierarchy of loadouts on mission start
  • Added grenades to loadouts
  • Added briefing notes about northern checkpoint for escape (aka Alwarren proofed) Smile
Damn, I was in the car behind and wasn't looking ahead of the road so I didn't see Alwarren ran that guy over and send him flying Sad
(09-15-2015, 04:08 AM)Phantom link Wrote:Damn, I was in the car behind and wasn't looking ahead of the road so I didn't see Alwarren ran that guy over and send him flying Sad

It was glorious to see that HMG tumble away head-over-heels with the guy still standing in it Big Grin
(09-15-2015, 10:46 AM)Alwarren link Wrote:It was glorious to see that HMG tumble away head-over-heels with the guy still standing in it Big Grin
This is why kids nowadays should be looking out into the scenary ahead instead of into their tablets on the road. Some sights that are missed shall never be seen Sad .