Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Zeus KLS Flare Fix now mandatory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, please install the attached mod. It makes flares actually illuminate the sky and the ground. Not compatible with Blastcore Phoenix, but since it was left in such a buggy state, we suggest that you remove it, if you still have it installed.

Arma3Sync profile updated, PwS profile will be updated shortly.
I personally prefer Blastcore over vanilla and would prefer not to uninstall it.

Does this fix anything else other than a graphical enhancement for flares? If not why not make it optional like the bigger compass, or does it not work unless everyone has it.
If you want to keep Blatcore, you may skip installing this mod as Blastcore takes care of that. Just note that using Blastcore ruins HE rockets on all launcher weapons and makes all illumination devices (street lamps, other iluination objects) light like in the OFP era.
(09-26-2015, 12:11 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to keep Blatcore, you may skip installing this mod as Blastcore takes care of that. Just note that using Blastcore ruins HE rockets on all launcher weapons and makes all illumination devices (street lamps, other iluination objects) light like in the OFP era.

Understood, thanks for the heads up. I'll keep those in mind.
probably a stupid question here: where do i put those files ?
In a mod folder. But If you are using a PwS or A3Sync profile, you don't need to do anything at all.