Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [COOP 16] Home Unlimited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Added Altis version
20 handpicked locations to choose from if you select Random Handpick Locations.
You can also pick the locations yourself too if you don't want it to be randomized.

These are the 20 places you can spawn in at for handpicked locations
Code:
Abdera                                
Agios Dionysios                        
Athira                                
Athira Factory                        
Cap Strigla                            
Charkia                                
Ghost Hotel                            
Kastro Castle                        
Kavala                                
Kavala Office Complex                
Kavala Hospital                        
Neochori                            
Oreokastro Church                    
Paros                                
Pyrgos                                
Pyrgos Office Complex                
Sofia                                
Syrta                                
Thronos                                
Zaros Church
Sounds awesome Phantom!
Just tried the Altis version with Evans. We spawned several kilometers away from each other which might be a small issue. Any clue
Were you on Almyra airport or something (that empty place with nothing)? That's the default area to start with. The script should spawn you in the house... I think I had something like this happen while testing, but it wasn't consistent. I'm not sure if playableUnits or switchableUnits manage to read all of the unit's names immediately when mission loads? I'm not sure. Supposively it should read all the playable units then spawn them all accordingly, unless it happen to miss a few units :/ . Maybe I'll add a check or something at the end later and spawn the player next to another player in the case that the initial spawn fails to grab the players.

I'm not sure if this is the case for only Random spawn without predefined locations, but this problem happens in Stratis too. I assume Altis takes longer to load as well.
Alright. I moved the get playerUnits (well I changed it to grab all resistance units instead of switchable/playable units since the only friendlies are players) and I moved that after the waitUntil parameters isNil statements to hpoefully get all the names of players who are loaded. In case that fails, I called it again after moving players to spawn positions to grab all the player unit name again, then add a check to see if any player are too far away from objective. If they are, they should hopefully be spawned to the objective by now (with possible stacking issue, but shouldn't be too much a problem if its a few units with allowDamage false temporary).

Tell me if you still spawn too far away from objective (usually it doesn't happen often, but it can happen. I'll assume its easier to reproduce on Altis since it has slower loading time than Stratis). Tell me if anyone dies instantly at the start too if it becomes too frequent.

I hope this fix it.
Will try again as soon as I get a chance Phantom
Just tested a few rounds and it seems you fixed it Phantom  ;D
yay. That's good news. I'm not sure how often it'll occur either, but I guess the check after isNil and double check to be sure did the trick.
It seems, every other try or so, I start to glitch on spawn. I can't move and somtimes i get stuck in a wall and die.
Other than that it seems to work perfectly
I assume you also spawn on top of other units and die? I'll need to take a look at that.
never had a fatal gay spawn like that Tongue
Ok. So in that case, no one spawned on top of each other, but there are spawns where you either clipped through the walls or the floor correct? I have a feeling that the complete random spawns have higher death chance in that case compared to hand selected locations.
I think I noticed that UnNamed or someone was naked, so I'm asking if this is only client side nudity or you're actually naked. If you're naked without a uniform, you probably wouldn't have ammo in your gun either. I'm asking this since someone told me if I was actually naked in Dogs of War when I was actually not naked.
Updated missions.

- remove debug messages due to false negatives
- added parameters to select whether enemies wear only balacavas or any masks
- remove LR radios for TFAR users
- add RHS M9
- fixed individual spawn locations for Altis version
- add no radios parameter
- update briefing with known issues
Dammit, Pyrgos office complex marker was named wrong so that didn't work :/ .... going to manually check each individual spawn location parameters later.

Seems like its just Pyrgos office from what I peek on the position names.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5