Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: The RHS Addons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm still getting the "rhs_weap_M107 with scope=private" error every time I start Arma3 yet in the RHS web site it says its fixed? Have they not released the fixed version yet?

Am I right in thinking the last update was 2015-09-16? which is quite a while ago! Have they taken the money & run....
I get the same error. I don't think they have released fix latest version since it's what we (I) use.
Minor inconvenience which I've gotten used to though.
I don't think they have taken money and run since I still see they're updating stuff on bugreporter and are mentioning a 0.4 release.

(12-13-2015, 03:25 PM)Horus link Wrote: [ -> ]http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=1226
Hmmm... did we miss an update Horus?
(12-13-2015, 03:25 PM)Horus link Wrote: [ -> ]http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=1226
Hey horus since you didn't reply i posted my error report on the arma3sync thread. There are few small files i cant download, but the rest are fine.
I don't think 0.4 is released yet, but I'll ask RedPhoenix later AFK right now)
(12-13-2015, 03:42 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm... did we miss an update Horus?
No... we wait reply from Alwarren  Wink

(12-13-2015, 04:15 PM)Watchmen link Wrote: [ -> ]Hey horus since you didn't reply i posted my error report on the arma3sync thread. There are few small files i cant download, but the rest are fine.
Watchmen, not getting a reply does not justify posting in irrelevant threads. Horus and anyone else here is free to reply to your reports at his leisure or not reply at all. I lost count of all the times I had to remark you, next time I'll just delete your post.
(12-13-2015, 06:10 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Watchmen, not getting a reply does not justify posting in irrelevant threads. Horus and anyone else here is free to reply to your reports at his leisure or not reply at all. I lost count of all the times I had to remark you, next time I'll just delete your post.
I thought he missed it so i had to purposely post in another thread to catch his attention if he used some kind of configuration where notifications only showed up when someone quoted your text and only in specific threads.

Horus usually replies promptly to the thread since i assume he manages the main arma3sync repository and takes responsibility for it, whether or not he has a solution, so i deduced that he had missed my comment or was not getting a notification on his phone app or what else. Posting repeatedly in the same thread would seem like spam.

Please delete my posts if they are in the wrong section, i will try not to let that happen.
(12-13-2015, 04:35 PM)Horus link Wrote: [ -> ]No... we wait reply from Alwarren  Wink

Just asked Red Phoenix, 0.4 is not yet released. So we didn't miss anything Smile
OK thanks at least its not just me :Smile

Its been a while, September I think, since RHS updated their stuff I wonder why? they used to be about once a month.
0.4 Is out boys  8)
Could it be that they released a massive update without any fix to the messed up to the point of unplayable armor system?????