Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Autumn Star
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Aaaand updated yet again. Replaced CAF Agressors with RHS guerillas, so now the mission requires only RHS and CUP addons. If this doesn't work again...
Updated! Don't worry Suchy, if there's any problem we will help you get this mission going.
I got rid of the calm animations script that most likely caused massive lags last time (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26640), and fixed some other minor issues (yup, changed hyperlink colors too Wink ).

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=600571696

I think it's easier to just subscribe to it for any future updates instead of uploading the pbo every time. But if you prefer the pbo, let me know.
Please include (only) the latest version's PBO on the first post, getting file off of the workshop is a pain.
Sure, uploaded the pbo in OP.
Uploaded!
Final (most likely) update in the first post:
- New objective for air support team, so there's something to do while waiting for ground teams
- GPSes for team leaders
- Faster transport
- Fix for one of the scripts (only kicks in if heli crew is AI, so we didn't notice)

Now on to ep. 2...
Looking forward to the next episode. First one was brilliant!
One thing I Noticed was that the RPG7 the rebells carried and the ones they had in their HQ were not campatible with each other.
Good catch. I think that's because rebels come from RHS addon and I must have used CUP weapon crate.
I also had compatibility issue with 40mm grenades. Is using both RHS and CUP necessary for the mission? If using any kind of armor, I would recommend sticking to only one, either RHS or CUP. RHS uses its own armor penetration system and there could be compatibility issues.
I second this. I once put Javelins and stuff from CUP against RHS armor and it does 0 damage. RHS uses it own system so be sure you use one or the other since they're not cross compatible with one another.
Not good... I used RHS because so far CUP only has placeholder insurgents. Eastern Europe rebels in cyberpunkish CSAT gear is just wrong. I'll keep an eye on how weapons perform in next missions, eventually write a loadout script to only have those that work OK.
(01-19-2016, 05:24 PM)Suchy link Wrote: [ -> ]Not good... I used RHS because so far CUP only has placeholder insurgents. Eastern Europe rebels in cyberpunkish CSAT gear is just wrong. I'll keep an eye on how weapons perform in next missions, eventually write a loadout script to only have those that work OK.

The next units update will contain both the Middle eastern insurgents as well as NAPA.

In retrospect I question the use of placeholder units, but at the time it seemed like a good idea to have pre-loaded units with CUP weapons... if we were to do it again, I would probably not put them in anymore Smile
That's good news. For now I'll stay with RHS and be extra careful about the weapons, but will probably go full CUP after this update.
Pages: 1 2 3