Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [SP/COOP 1-4] Operation Zargabad - Latest mission live : )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
;D  Finally managed to finish my latest mission... description below

... there is an optional 4 player enemy team who have been tasked to protect their officer until he leaves the area

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=575416168

=====================
Description:

Since the discovery of the attack preparation in Sar e Sang, we have we have intel of further attacks being plotted right now. However, the officer leading these operations has been discovered in the city of Zargabad, if we take him out, it will cause a mass disruption in CSATs plan.

We need you to move into the outskirts of Zargabad and camp over night until we get confirmation of our targets whereabouts.

… 7 hours later at 4:25am…

We now have confirmation of our targets location, he is currently located in the Villa at the east side of Zargabad, however we have been informed he will be picked up in 30 minutes from now and driven to the airport.
We have mapped out his possible path of exit based on recent surveillance, however it’s not a guaranteed path.
Take him out in any manner possible, move into the villa or ambush his exit… or any other method.

Good luck
... oh also... if anyone records themselves on this mission, please send me a link to view  : )    Also, if recorded from the optional enemy teams side (if playing pvp coop)... would be very interesting to see  Smile

Thanks for posting your release here Treendy! Could you please attach the mission file to the OP so I could directly upload it to the server? Also, in any future update replace the file on the OP only.
Yes will do... did you want to host small 4 player group missions on your server (I suppose its 8 players if you have the optional opfor team).

Next mission will have all the setting preferences we spoke about the other day, with your naming preferences etc...

Just a bit of a silly question to follow.... whats the "OP"?

Yes, we will host any no-respawn coop mission. Have a look here, we have more than 1500 already: Mission List.
The OP is the Opening Post, sorry about that Smile When editing it, if you click "Attachment and other options", you'll find a dialog that will allow you to upload mission files. Once uploaded, you will be able to replace the file if you release an update.
wow, thats a lot of missions.... whats the first column mean (number from 1 to 25 it seems) also why are some green and yellow, blue text etc... is there a key?

I will let you know when I have attached file to PO

Here's the legend.
The first column is the available slots.
thanks... I will have to post my other four missions here then : )

... how many votes and ratio do you need for a mission to be "Confirmed as a very good mission"?  that will be my ultimate goal, and life long achievement lol
hehe... that's just according to our impression of the mission. If the mission is functional, has tasks, proper Psycho Advanced Injury System script running,and at least somewhat fun we highlight it in green, it's not a very high bar as you can see by the number of missions that are marked this way Smile