Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CUP Addons and RHS updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(12-30-2015, 12:25 AM)JGaz-UK link Wrote: [ -> ]Wondering why the preference of CUP_terrains over AIATP?  Not had any problems with AIATP, but have had one or two bugs with some of the CUP addons.
JGaz there are people here who spend a lot of time and effort on CUP, Terrains included. I think they deserve more than a "why do we need this at all" comment. You must know for yourself that eventually, you, the house of clowns and all of the community will switch over to CUP terrains for all the reasons Alwarren posted, so I really don't see the value is such a comment.
Quick question for Alwarren:

Do you know if future updates to Terrain pack will come under the form of just the files where you can upgrade from one version to the next or complete redownload of whole pack?
(12-30-2015, 01:03 PM)Den link Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question for Alwarren:

Do you know if future updates to Terrain pack will come under the form of just the files where you can upgrade from one version to the next or complete redownload of whole pack?

I have no idea TBH, I hope that we can make real patches.
(12-30-2015, 01:41 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea TBH, I hope that we can make real patches.

Understood, looking forward to updates!
Variable sir
Forum
Noun
    1.    a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Ive had problems with a number of CUP addons affecting missions, just thought I'd mention it. Any work to improve Arma 3, CUP, or otherwise, is much appreciated. It does get tedious having to fix mission after mission when addons or Bis updates break them.
(12-30-2015, 07:28 PM)JGaz-UK link Wrote: [ -> ]Ive had problems with a number of CUP addons affecting missions, just thought I'd mention it.

Mention it in the most useless way by bitching at the mod. If there are issues, I invite you to report them on our bug tracker, instead of asking people to revert to other mods.

Also, it might be helpful to remember that you are a guest on this forum before you slap the operators of the same with dictionary definitions.
I don't see anywhere where I asked people to do anything in this discussion Alwarren.

I simply was curious as to why cia had changed & then mentioned that in updating, a lot of missions no longer worked.

But if offence is take by anything at all negative then that's a bit sad,  allow me to apologise.

So as a guest I'll refrain from posting in future.  :-X
Pages: 1 2