Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [COOP 19] The Zavarak Data Heist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OP PBO updated.  Improved enemy balance

Updated.
Have updated the PBO and uploaded to OP

Changes:
1. Now have two transport choppers and still one attack
2. Added something that could be useful at FOB
3. Split the mission in half, so just destroy radio tower, block comms and plant virus
4. remove a few civilians, but still enough to be cautious about

I have not removed or added any enemy units, the balance seemed fine, however, you now need to extract once you have planted the virus and head back to base... be careful though...

With the two transport choppers, we should be able to get further a lot quicker next time.

I have decided to keep the car bombs in, sorry for those who were not a fan... you will need to make sure team members are aware of these (I did see a group of players casually walk by a car, they were lucky that time!)

I have also fixed a couple of minor script issues, and hopefully have sorted the radio issues we had at the start.
Updated!
Hey Treendy, I had lots of fun on this mission, however, it seems like our pilots were left a bit bored due to lack of action. I would suggest the following (if not for this mission, for future ones):

1. We had a CAS bird that hardly saw any action since both objectives have been protected by AA, and that AA was positioned inside the towns. If those AA sites were positioned outside the town, it would allow the infantry to take them out before assaulting the actual objective and then allowing CAS to support the push to the town.

2. If the mission involves transport and CAS air assets, consider having the transport pilots switch over to CAS birds in the FOB. So it will be like - Transport team > return to base > team takes out AA > return with a CAS bird.

3. See more considerations and ideas on this topic.

Keep up the great missions coming! Smile
Thanks, looking forward to getting my latest two finished and uploaded : ) 

Like both points (and will read the topic you posted too)

I could give the air support an additional objective... just a simple collection mission that will keep them busy (or add a race track and Karts at an airfield)
(03-24-2016, 04:24 PM)treendy link Wrote: [ -> ]I could give the air support an additional objective... just a simple collection mission that will keep them busy (or add a race track and Karts at an airfield)
an additional objective could work, however, having the main targett intertwined with the ground team is my main point. About Karts - I would rather keep it serious...
Pages: 1 2