Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO@13 CUP Goram Interdiction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Situation: You are codenamed Swordfish and had been inserted to the south of Goram. Your task is to eliminate the BM-21 Grads stationed in Goram. Colonel Aziz had been using his Grads to bombard UN humanitarian camps and refugees attempting to flee FATA. This is a major human rights violation and he must be stopped.

Mission: Destroy Colonel Aziz's BM-21 Grads to prevent him from firing anymore missiles at UN humanitarian camps and refugee camps. Destroy 2 AA BMP to allow air support to arrive in FATA.

Enemy: Takistan Army

Required Addons:
CUP Terrain Pack
CUP Weapons
CUP Units
FATA

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filed...=602404656
Sounds cool! Looking forward to it.
Updated.
- Moved convoy off the river bed closer up the road. Hopefully they move now, but I haven't had time to test since I got to prepare to ride to school soon.
No go. They'll move abysmally slowly. When someone start engaging everyone in the crew disembarks (I guess that's how norrin convoy works out). In other words fuck it.

So yeah. I have no idea what to do about this...
Updated again. For 2nd objective, just kill all the crew and the grads (well, 5 units or less and objective is ticked). As for the convoy, I removed the convoy script and use waypoints instead, but 4 of the vehicles still won't move at all. I have to wait for a good while before they start moving though. I think that's the best I can do. I don't got too much time but it really irks me when that's the only thing I need working...
*Removed convoy of doom*

Added new objective to take out 2 AA BMPs to allow air forces to arrive to FATA.
Mission updated. Removed sidechat from psycho revive.