Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO@04 CUP Specy Rocket Shot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reused the 4 player version of Goram Interdiction and made another mission since convoys are just bad for FATA...

Mission:
- Clear the barn of Colonel Aziz's henchmen then steal the truck loaded with RPG-7 and Igla launcher.
- Take out Colonel Aziz's MI-6. The MI-6 must not escape. It is heading south and is carrying raw materials to help Colonel Aziz build a Scud launcher. ETA 7 minutes.
- Take out the convoy that stopped in the middle of the road due to an unexpected flat tire.

Situation:
- Spear Team has been deployed to scout in FATA deep inside enemy's territory for suspcious activity conducted by Takistan's dictator, Colonel Aziz. It has been reported that Colonel Aziz has been attempting to cleanse the region of FATA of any Shia Muslims, Christians, atheists, opposers of his regimes, or any ethnic minority in the region after occupying FATA.
- After recent scouting activities, it has been reported that Colonel Aziz has been expanding his attacks by transporting BM-21 Grads to effective firing positions to bombard UN humanitarian camps and refugee hideouts in FATA. A group of his men have collected raw materials to build a SCUD launcher and loaed into an MI-6 to transport the materials back to Zargabad to assemble.
- Nearby Spear Team's position are a few Takistan special forces preparing some trucks full of weapons to setup AT and AA positions to hold off any advancing air and armor units from breaking through Takistani occupied territory. The MI-6 is also heading pass by Spear Team's position. Apparently, one of Colonel Aziz's BM-21 grad convoy have an unexpected delay due to a flat tire. As the only force that can stall Colonel Aziz's plans to mass genocide, Spear Team has been tasked to attack and steal AT and AA weapons from the Takistani Special Forces to shoot down the MI-6 and eliminate the stalled convoy.
- This is a crucial and dangerous task for Spear Team to accomplish in order to weaken Colonel Aziz's defenses and offenses in FATA. An evacuation plan is currently in the work for Spear Team after the tasks are completed.
- Good luck, Spear team.
Updated
- Moved convoy off the river bed closer up the road. Hopefully they move now, but I haven't had time to test since I got to prepare to ride to school soon.
Can someone delete this? I don't see the point of chasing down a runaway BM-21 now especially if road might be bad.
Do you want to delete this thread?
Why would the BM21 run away?
Yes I would like to delete this thread since I can't think of a proper scenario for a 4 player conversion. I might as well make another mission since I removed the enemy convoy in the 13 player version.

I was supposively making an alternate scenario where Swordfish team fail so enemy try to relocate the BM-21, but then I remember how obnoxious AI pathfinding would be.
Changed mission to different mission since convoy doesn't work.
Mission updated. Removed sidechat from psycho revive.