Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Problem getting one team to complete mission when player is killed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Im having a small issue with this condition, its tricky to test as its multiplayer and there is only one of me with one copy of arma

Tested this yesterday with a friend, when Opfor shot last remaining player from a list for four important player units, opfor had mission complete message and debreif, but the player who was shot was still looking at his corpse and didnt end mission.

This is the condition of the trigger:
Code:
!(alive p1 && isPlayer p1) && !(alive p2 && isPlayer p2) && !(alive p3 && isPlayer p3) && !(alive p4 && isPlayer p4)

And this is on activate:
Code:
hint "end"; if (side player == west) then {["end2",false,7] call BIS_fnc_endMission;};  if (side player == east) then {["end3",true,7] call BIS_fnc_endMission;};

There is one Opfor team and two bluefor teams (one VIP team of four, and one support team)... when all of the VIP team are killed, opfor wins and bluefor lose

I need to test what happens if one player is support team and other player is VIP and gets killed... didnt get around to testing that.

Let me know if you have any suggestions... or if you know of a way to test this without needing a friend to test (for multiplayer testing)

Thanks
Is this PvP? My guess is the dead player that's spectating isn't considered a 'player' or doesn't belong to east or west side anymore.

Try 'else'
Code:
if (side player == west) then {["end2",false,7] call BIS_fnc_endMission;} else {["end3",true,7] call BIS_fnc_endMission;};
Yes this is Pvp (with coop).

I had a feeling it would be something like that (player is no longer player or on side etc..).  I didnt even consider an "else".

Thanks, that should work perfect