Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO@16 Zaros Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a 16 player version of Zaros down.  We had a medical team in Zaros helping out locals when these airstrikes took place, team Bravo and Charlie need to rescue them (taking care of the other tasks too).

It uses one Ship vehicle from CUP (which is why its named with an @)... the version that I upload to steam will just be vanilla... so this little extra feature is for CiA only : )

Bravo and Charlie have a medic each, luckily their medics wasn't in Zaros at the time of the strikes.

Just for fun I have added an optional 5 player enemy squad (so upto 21 players), but should be challenging enough without human enemy's!!!

Usual setup (FHQ Task tracker and Pshcho's revive script with CiA prefered settings)....

Steam workshop link:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=600939899

Mission Description:
=============
CSAT have managed to get through our air defence and have successfully called airstrikes on a large portion of towns on Altis. We are currently calculating the motive behind these attacks, however we have discovered some of our latest technological equipment is being stolen from Therisa.

They haven’t moved out from Therisa yet giving us a short opportunity to destroy the vehicle containing our equipment before it’s used against us.

We have a small medical team who have survived the blasts in Zaros. We need this team (as many as possible) to be rescued!

We also need to recover some research documents from another team in Zaros (before the enemy get their hands the documents!). The team are not responding so are assumed down, we have marked their last known location on our map, along with a couple of other teams.

Summary:Rescue the medical team and any other survivors, recover documents from Zaros and destroy the truck containing our research equipment in Therisa. We have no time to recover this equipment, so needs to be destroyed.

Once these tasks have been completed, get off Altis and board the ship!
Sounds good. Uploaded!
Just updated pbo in OP, minor tweak to improve frame rate and an adjustment for the medical team in Zaros

Updated.
Update OP PBO, improved balance.
Updated.
Just uploaded changes to OP for this mission... based on feedback from my other missions, also includes an adjustment to hopefully lower framerate (thanks Alias for the fire script)
Uploaded!
sorry, final adjustment, played this the other day with a few others, and it seems I went a bit over the top with the fire effects and was causing some framerate issues

Have adjusted now and all seems ok, also tidied description with hyperlinks and a few more adjustments to improve gameplay.

OP attachment updated
Uploaded.
sorry, one last tweak to this mission... after the last attempt on Nagades Virus, I have decided to remove the Black foot from this mission too...

also.. this version now has the latest psycho revive script

OP file updated