Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: My time last night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So second time I played with CIA group last night, very much enjoyed. However I did have to wee in my drink and bribe my girlfriend with a massage for making me a coffee so not to be left behind with Squad  wondering where I had gone to,  so what is everyone's standard procedure when it comes to a number 1 during combat.  next time I think il ask to be excused though ;D
Tactical piss in between missions  8)
Or while being transported.
Quote:However I did have to wee in my drink

Was this a correct statement? and did you carry on drinking it?
Yes treendy I luckily had a jug and had finished the drink prior to the wee, I was very tempted to go whilst in transit, but we was in and out the vehicle too much, had to stay combat effective all times. Was a very long mission great job by the leaders, very professional !!
Just hope you dont need a number 2 next time, could be tricky aiming for the jug then.

Variables stress levels as leader added to the realism... although when trying to get in the vehicle, sometimes someone would jump in your spot and have to try again (hence the delays)